Thursday, December 31, 2009

3 Idiots

After a long time, i was motivated to write something on my blog. Its the movie-3 idiots. An awesome movie made with such care that allows its audience to feel the reality. The story is so true. Indian students know it well. Hats off to all the guys who made this movie possible. It made me miss my college days in India. Rightly said in the movie, 'Its a rat-race'. That's the situation in India. That is the reason there are so many machines produced! Literally! I am also not a 100% human!! The tragedy is that even the imperial institutes in India are teaching on the principle of slogging. That's the mentality there. Unless you slog, you are not studying or working.

I believe the best student life is enjoyed by Engineering, Medical, Fine arts and Architecture students in India. (Yeah, not the commerce or arts people! I am a commerce graduate myself!) I have seen these guys and they look so cool! We guys have fun but out of studies. They have it with their studies. Anyways, back to movie, it made me laugh and cry-together. The songs and the lyrics are awesome..one of them adopted from the Sutta song. I want to describe the movie in big words but i am out of vocabulary, too bad!! But i like to keep it simple.

To summarize, the movie is 'deep into the Indian world' and not something out of the world. I was so overwhelmed after watching the movie that i had to calm myself down by staying quiet. It was like, i wanted something like this to motivate me. The pressure is always high on me like Raju Rastogi. I guess that was the reason i was praying and at times begging to God for useless stuff back in India. Though i knew what should i pray for but sometimes i used to fall for asking for some crap. But after being in USA i have reduced praying. I don't know why? Was i praying only because i was afraid? Or i was aware of hardships that people face and that made me pray for them..? Strange human nature.. This and there are so many other stuffs that the movie made me ponder over.

I am looking forward to have a dvd of the movie and to be a person like Rancho!

No comments:

Post a Comment